Now in its 11th year, the Lincoln Arts Festival is looked forward to each year by residents of Lincoln, NE and the surrounding region. The festival is home to fabulous works of art by over 100 artists from across the country. Also featured at the festival are live music acts and a family friendly atmosphere with children's activities, food, and raffle prizes. This year’s event will be on Saturday, September 24 from 10am – 6pm and on Sunday, September 25 from 10am – 5pm at SouthPointe Pavilions, located at 2910 Pine Lake Road.
Looking to see who will be at the 2011 Lincoln Arts Festival? Click here to see the complete list!
Patron Program Information
With just a $125 advance donation you’re on your way to falling for the arts as a Patron Sponsor. In return you will receive:
- $100 worth of Art Money to spend at the festival. This is treated like cash by the artists, and they love it.
- An invitation to the Patron Sponsor breakfast held September 24th at 9:30 am. This exclusive event comes complete with a delightful breakfast, enchanting live music, door prizes from artists showing at the festival, and socializing with some of Lincoln's best-known art lovers!
- A Thank You from us! $25 of your donation benefits the Lincoln Arts Council, supporting not only the Arts Festival but many other art projects, artist support programs and education.
If you would like to be part of this special group of art lovers, you can:
- Hit the PayPal button above to pay with your PayPal account or credit card online
- Download the mail-in form to send in your check or credit card payment
- Just send us a check for $125 and "Patron Sponsorship" written in the memo line
- Or contact Doug Smith at email@example.com or at 402-434-2787 for more information.
Support the arts community, the local economy and your love of great art!
Saturday, September 24
12:00pm to 5pm
- Noon - Fabtones
- 1:45 - Lightening Bugs
- 3:30 - Toasted Ponies
Sunday, September 25
12:00pm to 4pm
- Noon - Daybreak Barn Scrapers
- 1:30 -Learned Project
- 3:00 - Plant ground and the Cloud of unknowing
Please join us in thanking our fantastic, generous sponsors. Because they recognize the importance of the arts in Lincoln, their support will help the LAC produce this year’s 11th annual Lincoln Arts Festival. These corporate and personal donors deserve our patronage and appreciation. If you click here or on the logos below you will see the rest of our festival sponsors, making it possible to hire live entertainment and provide free art activities for kids and families. Come join us September 24 & 25th at SouthPointe Pavilions—Fall for Art!
Holding an event with 15,000 people attending is not a small feat. We’d love to have your help. We can match you interests with a variety of volunteer opportunities that include setup and tear down, artist and sponsor hospitality, children’s activity assistant, raffle ticket seller, and general hosts for the Festival. Call our office at 434-2787, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested. Thanks!