Now in its 13th year, the Lincoln Arts Festival is looked forward to each year by residents of Lincoln, NE and the surrounding region. The festival is home to fabulous works of art by over 100 artists from across the country. Also featured at the festival are live music acts and a family friendly atmosphere with children's activities, food, and raffle prizes.
The 2013 Lincoln Arts Festival will take place Saturday, September 28, 2013 from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, and Sunday, September 29, 2013 from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm out at SouthPointe Pavilions (2910 Pine Lake Road, Lincoln, NE).
Admission is $1 per person, with children 12 and under admitted free.
The results are in, the jury has spoken, and once again we have a terrific lineup of artists for this years festival. Click here to see samples of their work and find out a little about them. Maybe a little early shopping? Or maybe you need a little help with your Patron Sponsor decision. Check out the artists and their work for a fine preview of the festival.
With just a $125 advance donation you’re on your way to falling for the arts as a Patron Sponsor. In return you will receive:
- $100 worth of Art Money to spend at the festival. This is treated like cash by the artists, and they love it.
- An invitation to the Patron Sponsor breakfast held September 28th at 9:30 am. This exclusive event comes complete with a delightful breakfast, enchanting live music, door prizes from artists showing at the festival, and socializing with some of Lincoln's best-known art lovers!
- A Thank You from us! $25 of your donation benefits the Lincoln Arts Council, supporting not only the Arts Festival but many other art projects, artist support programs and education.
If you would like to be part of this special group of art lovers, you can:
- Hit the PayPal button above to pay with your PayPal account or credit card online
- Just send us a check for $125 and "Patron Sponsorship" written in the memo line
- Or contact Doug Smith at email@example.com or at 402-434-2787 for more information.
Support the arts community, the local economy and your love of great art!
As a non-profit community service provider, we consistently have to think creatively about generating needed support for our programs and operations at the same time that we design and place those services around Lincoln. One benefit of the Arts Festival is the underwriting it generates for the Arts Council. The key to this event being a successful benefit is the support we receive from festival sponsors. We are pleased to offer our endorsement of these community leaders who invest in arts support:
World Stage Entertainment Schedule:
You won't have to look far to find talent, inspiration and influences from around the globe at the Lincoln Arts Festival. The World Entertainment Stage sponsored by Southeast Community College Equity/Access/Diversity, features cultural music and dance on the half hour both Saturday and Sunday.
10:30 am and 3:30 pm - Sangre Azteca Mexican Folk Dance
11:30 am and 1:30 pm - Karen Basket Farmer Dancers
12:30 pm and 2:30 pm - Quinn Chapel Choir Black Gospel Music
10:30 am and 1:30 pm - Star City Kochavim Klezmer Band
11:30 am and 2:30 pm - Young Spirit Native American Dancers12:30 pm and 3:30 pm - Daniel Martinez & Oscar Rios Flamenco, Andean, Latin Fusion Duo
Holding an event with 15,000 people attending is not a small feat. We’d love to have your help. We can match you interests with a variety of volunteer opportunities that include setup and tear down, artist and sponsor hospitality, children’s activity assistant, raffle ticket seller, and general hosts for the Festival. Call our office at 434-2787, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested. Thanks!