Lincoln Arts Festival -- this weekend!
Saturday, September 27 10am to 6pm
Sunday, September 28 10am to 5pm
SouthPointe Pavilions (27th and Pine Lake Road)
Now in its 14th year, the Lincoln Arts Festival is looked forward to each year by residents of Lincoln, NE and the surrounding region. The festival is home to fabulous works of art by over 100 artists from across the country. Also featured at the festival are live music acts and a family friendly atmosphere with children's activities, food, and raffle prizes.
The 2014 Lincoln Arts Festival will take place Saturday, September 27, 2014 from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, and Sunday, September 28, 2014 from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm out at SouthPointe Pavilions (2910 Pine Lake Road, Lincoln, NE).
|Download the mail-in form
With just a $125 advance donation you’re on your way to falling for the arts as a Festival Patron. In return you will receive:
- $100 worth of Art Money to spend at the festival. This is treated like cash by the artists, and they love it.
- An invitation to the Patron Sponsor breakfast held September 27th at 9:30 am. This exclusive event comes complete with a delightful breakfast, enchanting live music, door prizes from artists showing at the festival, and socializing with some of Lincoln's best-known art lovers!
- A Thank You from us! $25 of your donation benefits the Lincoln Arts Council, supporting not only the Arts Festival but many other art projects, artist support programs and education.
If you would like to be part of this special group of art lovers, you can:
- Hit the PayPal button to pay with your PayPal account or credit card online
- Just send us a check for $125 and "Patron Sponsorship" written in the memo line
- Or contact Melissa Epp at email@example.com or at 402-434-2787 for more information.
Support the arts community, the local economy and your love of great art!
As a non-profit community service provider, we consistently have to think creatively about generating needed support for our programs and operations at the same time that we design and place those services around Lincoln. One benefit of the Arts Festival is the underwriting it generates for the Arts Council. The key to this event being a successful benefit is the support we receive from festival sponsors. For more information, please contact Lori McAlister at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 402-434-2787.
Holding an event with 15,000 people attending is not a small feat. We’d love to have your help. We can match you interests with a variety of volunteer opportunities that include setup and tear down, artist and sponsor hospitality, children’s activity assistant, raffle ticket seller, and general hosts for the Festival. Call our office at 434-2787, or contact VolunteerLAF@gmail.com if you're interested. Thanks!